Age range : 0 – 16 years old
Programme / Teaching Methods: Sensory Integration Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy and Special Education
Facilities : Indoor Equipments
Language : English, Malay, Chinese
- Speech not of his age level;
- Very impatient;
- Poor fine motor skills;
- Very sensitive to height and swinging objects;
- No confidence;
- Lack of discipline;
- Got high very easily and simply shouted.
- Suspected to be an autistic by a few of related professionals.
- More patience in learning;
- Less active;
- Emotionally more stable;
- Not as rigid, has more confidence, more adaptive to new things, therefore more willing to try things he used to be scared;
- Able to grip a pencil better and color within the lines;
- Able to sit still in class and listens to teachers’ instruction.
- Confirmed that he is not an autistic.