We are an international award-winning programme offering English Language classes for children, school-going students and adults from the age of 1 onwards. We have more than 300 centres in almost 20 different countries.
This programme originates from Germany and was founded by Ms Karola Scheer. She has more than 20 years of teaching experience, and developed this modern teaching concept.
We use a fun approach to teaching the English Language, making learning effortlessly easy for children to master, as easy as learning their mother tongue. Our programme is proven with children learning English through a creative approach of games and by using all senses.
We also use attractive learning materials that always amazes children and facilitates learning with all senses.
• You will be teaching our curriculum subjects.
• You may use your creativity, humor and imagination to develop relationships while presenting lessons in order to foster a healthy culture of learning within the classroom and to generate the most effective interactions with pupils.
• You are expected to encourage, monitor and record the progress of individual pupils, and devise and tailor resources accordingly. You must also keep up to date with developments in weekly lesson plans, new resources and methods. You are expected to liaise and network with other teachers in the school, parents and new prospects both informally and formally.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English (with a good understanding of Chinese).
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Education or equivalent.
• Full-Time available.
• Working experience in a related field is an added advantage for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specialising in Education or equivalent.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Klang Valley (Bandar Puteri Puchong, Bandar Kinrara Puchong)
• Possess own transportation and willingness to travel is an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Possess self-confidence and enthusiasm.
• Self-disciplined, Self-motivated and have a strong drive to learn.
• Team Player, caring and thoughtful.