Koolkidz Kindergarten and Childcare is a franchise from Melbourne and we follow the Australian Early Years Learning Framework which focuses on the child's interest and hands on activities. Kool Kidz's qualified and experienced educators work in partnership with families to deliver high quality early learning opportunities for each and every child. These learning opportunities arise from children playing and engaging with a wide variety of learning areas such as numeracy, my lab and my senses etc. These play spaces are created by the educators using our Kool Beginnings Curriculum which includes 11 learning blocks. We refer to these blocks as the Learning blocks for life. We also use the Australian Early Years Learning Framework as the guide to how children will best learn and develop for their age group.
• Plan and implement weekly and monthly activities to meet the physical, emotional,intellectual and social needs of the children in the programme.
• Provide experiences and activities for children including songs, games and storytelling.
• Observe children and make notes of progress.
• Keep parents informed of programme expectations, programme activities and their child's progress.
• Establish routines and provide guidance.
• Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/A Level/Pre-U,Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Education/Teaching/Training / Early Childhood Education or equivalent
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Education or equivalent.
• Positions available Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
• Language: Fluency in English both Oral and Written.