We provide therapies to children with special needs depending on their needs. After consultation, we will come up with an individual program for each child. Our therapists will be responsible in doing the therapies for the children.
Parents are encouraged to take up individual parents training with us so that they know what they can do at home to help their children further. We also provide Backup Education to help children who are being rejected by their kindergartens or having difficulties coping in schools.
1) Children or teenagers aged between 0 - 16 years.
2) Conditions that we are treating including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Developmental Coordination Disorder (Dyspraxia)
- Language Disorder
- Speech Sound Disorder
- Social Communication Disorder
- Specific Learning Disorder (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Other developmental problems
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Mon to Sun 9:00am – 7:00pm