CHOO CHOO TRAIN is a quality child care provider and preschool. We offer safe, fun and educational infant daycare, toddler and pre-kindergarten programmes to children ages 8 weeks through 4 years.
At CHOO CHOO TRAIN, children are cared for and educated by highly trained, dedicated teachers and nurses. Our cozy and homely classroom setting and safe environment make daycare at CHOO CHOO TRAIN the perfect place for children to learn, play, laugh and discover.
- Preparing learning materials based on lesson plan provided
- Conducting lessons smoothly with all required materials
- Energetic and experienced in developing safe, fun, and nurturing environments for children.
- Supervise classroom activities in a proactive, patient, and loving manner.
- Attending staff meetings and recommended training programs or conferences
- Participating in professional workshops that work for the improvement of early childhood education
- Ensure full compliance with Choo Choo Train curricula, procedures, and standards.
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Working experiences in a licensed childcare facility
- Certificate in early childhood education or child development
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 21 years of age