To provide best in class curriculum relevant to the market that is delivered consistently and produces results. Our vision is to be the market leader and premium English language education service provider in Asia, Middle East and beyond.
Awarded a certificate in Best Enrichment and Learning Schools 2012/13 (Voted by Parents) in the category of Best in English Language & Reading System, by Parents World Magazine Singapore.
Voted the number one most popular program on the Kiasu Parents Forum in their Comparing Pre-School English and Phonics Enrichment poll.
• Provide exceptional customer service to parents and students
• Attend and respond to customer enquiries and requests
• Grow student numbers with the management team and participate actively in marketing planning and events
• Manage student enrolment process
• Schedule classes
• Front desk and administrative duties
• Must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, any field.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Preferably have experience in Sales - Retail/General, Customer Service or equivalent or in the education industry
• Must love children
• Possess excellent communication skills with adults and children
• Customer-oriented and a good team player
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia/Chinese/English
• MS Office skills & Good English Skills
• Must be willing to work retail hours and on weekends (i.e. Wed-Sun 10 am - 7 pm)
Compensation and Benefits:
• A Competitive Remuneration Package Commensurate with Experience.
• Career Growth.
• Excellent Employment Benefits.